Local Houston Designer T. Nicole Designs to “Roars” on to Scene at the 26th Annual Trumpet Awards
:: FOR IMMEDIATE PRESS RELEASE ::
We are pleased to announce T. Nicole Designs participated in and attended Bounce Television’s 26th Annual Trumpet Awards, celebrating African-American achievements and contributions, this past weekend, January 20, 2018 at the Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre in Atlanta, Georgia.
Over 50 Fidelis Collection bracelets in Lapis Lazuli, Black Onyx, Tigers Eye and Picasso Japer and two other curated collections were included in the celebrity/talent gift bags. T. Nicole Designs jewelry went to:
- Show Hosts: Screen Actors Guild (SAG) Award-winner and Power series star Larenz Tate, and Erica Ash, who appears on Survivor’s Remorse.
- Red Carpet Hosts: Juhahn Jones, Demetria McKinney and Ed Gordon.
- 2018 award honorees: Rhyon Brown, Dr. Lonnie Johnson, Marley Dias, Richelieu Dennis, Tamika Mallory, Cameo and Jermaine Dupri.
- Performers: Anthony Hamilton, Bilal, Doug E. Fresh, Bow Wow, Ludacris, MAJOR, Keke Wyatt, Sir the Baptist, Arrested Development, Estelle, Big Daddy Cane, V. Bozeman, Donald Lawrence, We’ McDonald, Mr. Talk Box, Kevin Lemons & Higher Calling, Michel’le, Stokely Williams, and Carl Thomas.
- Presenters: Omar Gooding, Angell Conwell, Linda Sarsour, CeeLo Green, Michelle Ebanks and Angie Stone.
The Fidelis Collection Presentation for the 26th Annual Trumpet Awards
Tanesha Nicole, Owner of T. Nicole Designs
The 26th Annual Trumpet Awards will air exclusively on Bounce on Sunday, February 11 at 9:00 p.m. ET.
To learn more about T. Nicole Designs and our products, or our participation in this exclusive event, visit www.designsbytnicole.com, call 832-529-2696 or email email@example.com.
* T. Nicole Designs is not officially affiliated with Bounce Television nor the Trumpet Foundation.